Saturday, August 30, 2008

Life is all about "Pressures" !!

I have reached a point in life when I come up with the best business proposals, the right words to solve a miscommunication, the best decisions and all things good when I am under the pressure of a deadline.
Never ever thought I would see this day, since I have always preached the opposite - that you cant work effectively under pressure.....
However, after intense self -analysis, I realized why this happens is because - I like to stick to my values!! Coz, like they say...at the end of the day - you have to sleep with yourself !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sinnnnnnnnnnn!!!My baby!!!!!Look at how u've grown up!!!awwwwwwwwwwwww [:P]

Unknown said...

Well thats life,isn't it? Just remember, there are few people who get everything on a platter and we are not those.